UreaKnowHow.com welcomes EST Group as our Sponsor
EST Group B.V., a business unit of Curtiss-Wright Flow Control, is dedicated to providing a complete range of testing, sealing and repair products and services for shell & tube heat exchangers, condensers, pipes, piping systems and pressure vessels. EST Group serves the power generation; petrochemical and refining; fine chemical and pharmaceutical; shipbuilding; oil and gas production; fertilizer; and engineering and construction industries worldwide. EST Group is a global manufacturer and designer of pipe and tube pressure testing and plugging equipment. Since 1968 the company has specialized in development, manufacturing and marketing of tools and systems that greatly simplify the maintenance of shell and tube heat exchangers and that speed-up in-service inspection of pipe, pipelines, piping systems and pressure vessels.
– Pop-A-Plug® Tube Plugs and Pop-A-Plug Tube Plugging System® – for quickly preparing and plugging leaking heat exchanger
tubes. Suitable for service in operating pressures to 7,000 psi (480 Bar) without welding or explosives.
– Pop-A-Plug® Tube Stabilizers – for stabilizing fractured or severed heat exchanger tubes.
– G-Series Tube Testing Guns – for locating and identifying leaking heat exchanger tubes and tube-to-tubesheet joints.
– GripTight® and SQ2 Test Plugs – for high pressure hydrostatic testing of pipe, pipelines and pressure vessels. Safe and
effective at working pressures to 14,000 psi (960 Bar). Pipe OD and ID sealing versions available.
– High Lift Flange/Weld Testing Plugs – for quickly isolating and hydrostatically testing weld joints of any welded flange to pipe