UreaKnowHow.com welcomes CASALE as our new Sponsor
CASALE is a privately owned Swiss Company, wholly owned by CASALE HOLDING, with headquarters in Lugano (Switzerland). The origins of today’s CASALE are deeply rooted in the pioneering age when the ammonia industry was created. Ammonia Casale, the original company, was established in Lugano (Switzerland) in 1921 with the purpose to license the ammonia process newly developed by its founder Luigi Casale.
His flair of innovation has been preserved and continuously nurtured over the decades-long history of his Company and still deeply permeates the culture of today’s Casale. Drawing upon its creativity and thanks to significant investment in the development of core technologies and know-how for the production of Ammonia, Urea, Melamine, Methanol and Syngas, Casale is nowadays able to provide, for plant retrofits and new plants, a comprehensive range of services and products as summarized below:
- know-how and licensing of core technologies
- full range of engineering services, from feasibility studies to basic, FEED and detail design
- equipment and materials supply
- site assistance and site construction services
- long term assistance throughout the whole life of a plant.
Via Giulio Pocobelli, 6
6900 Lugano, Switzerland
P: +41 91 641 92 00
F: +41 91 641 92 91