apb Apparatebau Schweißtechnik GmbH (APB) produces pressure vessels for the chemical and petrochemical industry, as well as special valves for polymer generation and high concentrated nitric acid storage tanks and pipelines. We are specialised in welding highly alloyed steels for standard and extraordinary apparatus construction. The references range from special steels such as 1.4361 (A610), 1.4466, duplex steels, over nickel-based materials, to titanium. High-pressure vessels and coolers are produced up to 1,600 bar.
Our customers include producers of polyester, nylon, melamine, urea and nitric acid, as well as the globally renowned engineering firms in these fields.
- Guaranteed adherence to the highest quality standards
- Fulfillment of particular, customer-specific requirements
- Innovative solutions for extraordinary tasks
- Assembly of our products worldwide
- Delivery on time
- Engineering, calculation and construction (3D)
- Welding of highly alloyed materials and titanium
- Experience in the high-pressure field up to 1600 bar (High pressure piping)
- Polymer valves
- Worldwide execution of revamps, renovations and assemblies of prefabricated parts
- Tanks made of A610 for high concentrated nitric acid