Green Granulation Technology (GGT) is a world leading provider of fertilizer related process technologies, offering urea granulation and other fertilizer-related technologies. It is also the owner and developer of the state-of-the art Cold Recycle Fluid-Bed Urea Granulation Technology (CRG) process. The patented CRG process was successfully applied in one of GGT's projects in China in 2013.
The Cold Recycle Granulation (CRG) process is modernizing the Urea Granulation world. This is state of the art Granulation Technology,
where energy saving, low investment costs and high product quality are combined in a ground shaking new layout and a revolutionary production process.
Characteristics and advantages of the Cold Recycle Granulation process
Low energy consumption thanks to:
* reduced product layer thickness resulting in less heating of the fluidization air fan and consequently reduced amount of needed air
* hydraulic urea sprayers use reduced amount of atomization air at reduced pressure
* low pressure drop scrubbers reduce the power consumption of the exhaust air fan(s)
* reduced amount of recovered urea dust combined with lower water content of the urea solution, typically 55% due to low atomization air and higher granulator scrubber temperature
Low investment thanks to:
* low building height, typically 27m total height
* low requested building strength, highest load bearing floor is at the granulator bottom at 17m, vibrating screens are located below the granulator
* reduced granulator and cooler strength because of low fluidization air fan pressure and low scrubber exhaust fan suction pressure
* bucket elevator capacity is only 30% of standard, lifts only fines and crushed product
* reduced air ducting, air enters the scrubbers from the top and leaves the scrubbers from the side
Improved product quality thanks to:
* low product moisture due to the combination of the GGT hydraulic sprayers and GGT sprayer layout
* low end product dustiness due to slow cooling and highly improved product polishing in the cooler
Contact Green Granulation Technology
Technical and commercial inquiries
Or you can call one of the telephone numbers listed above, depending on your location.
In het Midden 35
1422 PA Uithoorn
T: +32 486 34 60 37
Rm. 1608, Botai International Center, Bld. B, 16th Fl.
122 Nanhu dongyuan, Chaoyang District
T: +86 10 8471 8616