Sponsor since 2015
As a leading solutions provider of Turbomachinery, NEW JCM designs, manufactures, tests and services a wide range of technologically advanced centrifugal compressors and mechanical drive steam turbines.
NEW JCM designs, manufactures and tests centrifugal compressors and mechanical drive steam turbines in one-factory as per international codes and standards (API 617 and API 612). This is a very unique and key competitive advantage that will provide customers a unique solution where a complete compressor train (including the mechanical drive steam turbine) will be assembled and string tested in our factory and delivered to customers almost as a “plug & play” package. Such unique test will save customer’s tremendous project schedules, installation costs and transferring the customer’s site potential risks to our factory which will be taken care by our well trained engineers and technicians.
NEW JCM unrivaled experience in services is reflected in our long list of record-breaking accomplishments in revamping, re-aero of other heritage names built compressors and mechanical drive steam turbines. Our well trained, experienced engineers and technicians deliver the best values and custom-engineered solutions for the specific needs of our customers.
NEW JCM maintains a documented quality management system designed and implemented to fulfil ISO 9001 requirements. This system creates a framework for clearly defining the control of materials, processes, and verification activities, thus providing our customers with confidence that products are produced in a well-defined and controlled environment.
NEW JCM adopts the quality policies:
1. Do things the right way the first time, even when it is difficult
2. Provide products that meet customer’s design, safety and performance specifications
3. Provide long term support, customer service and reliability
4. Provide exceptional value by continually improving our products and processes
5. Solicit employees, industrial partners and suppliers’ expertise and experience to help direct product design, manufacturing, and process improvement efforts.