Help us to build a Safer work place for our industry
AmmoniaKnowHow.com (AKH) and UreaKnowHow.com (UKH) communities, are engaged in improving Safety and Reliability of all Nitrogen Fertilizer Plants worldwide.
The development of the Fertilizer Industry Operational Risks Database (FIORDA) has the purpose is to improve the process safety and risk knowledge in Nitrogen Fertilizer plants. We gather our data from various industry sources like: safety bulletins, fertilizer organization articles, site experience and operational input from our members. All information is treated strictly confidential.
We believe the Nitrogen Fertilizer Industry deserves to increase the accuracy of process safety studies and to be able to answer questions like:
- Have we missed anything during our safety studies and reviews?
- Have we covered all the significant risks?
- Have all prevention and/or mitigation measures been considered?
- Are we sure, as a project team, that we have done everything possible to reduce risks to As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP) level?
- Can we demonstrate ALARP to an auditor or government regulator in a concise way?
- Submitting thousands of pages of Safety Case reports is the industry standard practice, but can we complement that in a better way?
Below you can find a limited number of Risk Registers and related documents.
For the complete database, go to FIORDA (Fertilizer Industry Operational Risks Database)
For more information about the applied Risk Matrix click here
Help us to build a Safer work place for our industry.