Let us give you 10 Good Reasons to Join Now our June 2020 Urea Training Programs
1. These are Unique and Most Advanced Urea Training Programs
2. Presenters have together 175+ Years Urea Experience
3. Presenters are still Young and Full of Energy but are also getting grey hairs
4. More than 1000 Participants have attended and gave Excellent as feedback
5. Unique opportunity to combine the 5-Day Urea Training with the 3-Day Urea Master Class in one trip
6. Group Discounts are offered (5th joins for free)
7. Meet you Colleagues from Other Plants and Meet Sponsors which provide Solutions to your problems
8. Our next Open Urea Training Programs will be in 2022 only
9. Register Now to Assure a Seat and Assure Sufficient Time for Visa, Hotels etc
10. Enjoy the Fun city in Good Climatic Conditions
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEET YOU FROM 1-5 AND/OR 8-10 JUNE 2020 IN AMSTERDAM !
Click here for more information
From 13-17 January 2020, UreaKnow How.com did held a customised 5-Day Training Program for Urea Engineers, Managers and Shift Supervisors at CF Industries in Donaldsonville, the United States. CF Industries is one of the largest urea producers in the world. Some 45 engineers participated from Donaldsonville, Port Neal, Verdigris, Medicine Hat in Canada.
CF’s feedback on the training program was very positive: A 100% Excellent Score!
We thank CF Industries for their perfect organisation and great hospitality!
Safety Risks exist when storing and bunkering Ammonia when using the existing standards. Professionals in the ammonia industry know how to manage these risks and are able to assure a safe environment.
More and more discussions and initiatives for Green Ammonia as fuel and energy storage pop up. But how to gain the acceptance of the general public and authorities ?
Our 3-Barrier Ammonia Storage Technology helps to convince these stakeholders.
During the AICHE Ammonia Safety 2019 Conference in San Francisco, UreaKnowHow.com moderated the Round Table discussion "We have a leak... Do we need to stop the plant ? Several cases were presented of leaks in High Pressure synthesis and ammonia pipelines and accessories. Step by step more information was provided by means of a risk assessment. After each step each of the some 200 participants had to decide: shall I stop the plant yes or no ?The lively discussions did lead to valuable conclusions which kind of leaks introduce critical safety risks. And which actions to stop the leak are very dangerous. You can download the hand out of this Round Table discussion via the link below.