Technology Partner MOU with STAMICARBON – A Global Leader in Green Ammonia
Minbos Resources Limited is pleased to announce that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Stamicarbon (a subsidiary of Maire Tecnimont S.p.A.), a Global Leader in Green Ammonia Production.
– MOU with Stamicarbon, the Green Ammonia Innovation and License Company, to conduct a 6-month Technical Study for the Capanda Green Ammonia Plant.
– Technical Study to access a mixed production profile of 300kmtpa of Green Ammonium Nitrate Products.
– MOU and Scoping Study represents a natural progression of the working partnership, with Stamicarbon having provided technical input for the Minbos proposal to secure up to 200MW of Green Power.
– Stamicarbon is the innovation and license company of Maire Tecnimont Group and a global market leader in the design and development of Green Ammonia Plants.
– Backed by the Company’s average power price of US 1.1c/kWhr and supported by Stamicarbon, Minbos aims to establish Angola as the global leader in Green
– Minbos Resources Limited can also confirm, it has now received a draft of the MOU from the Angolan power authority (RNT-EP). Importantly, the draft MOU affirms the 200MW power allocation and concessional pricing of an initial 100MW at US 0.4c/kWhr for 5 years, US 0.8c/kWhr for 20 years and subsequent 100MW at US 1.5c/kWhr for 25 years.
Commenting on the MOU, Minbos CEO Lindsay Reed…