SULVARIS: Urea + Micronized Sulphur Technology (MST®)
Urea + Micronized Sulphur Technology (MST®) is a proprietary patented technology that economically micronizes elemental sulphur to less than 10-micron average size.
- Urea + MST® easily incorporates the micronized elemental sulfur directly into the urea melt granulation process.
- Urea + MST® can be produced with 5 – 12% Micronized Sulphur in the granule.
- MST® is evenly dispersed throughout the granule for maximum soil to fertilizer contact.
- Smaller sulphur particle size distribution leads to an exponential increase in the surface area, which is essential for microbial oxidation to convert otherwise insoluble sulphur into a soluble nutrient form for plant uptake.
- Elemental sulphur products with larger sized particles do not fully oxidize in the season of application, whereas MST® begins to oxidize within days of application and provides season long plant nutrient sulphur to the crop.
- MST® can also be co-granulated with various other N, P, K and Sulphate fertilizers.