Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants, Inc.
Solution provider since 2022
Providing Solutions to Manage Hazards and Risks
Baker Engineering and Risk Consultants, Inc. (BakerRisk), founded in 1984 provides comprehensive engineering, consulting, investigation, R&D, and testing services to companies and government agencies involved with hazardous operations or materials. With offices in the US, Canada, and United Kingdom we work with clients on a global scale. BakerRisk services are supported with our significant investments and experience in laboratory and test facilities, R&D programs and incident investigations. We have over 35 years of experience working with clients in the ammonia and fertilizer industries, using the latest tools and technology to provide cost-effective solutions to manage hazards and risks.
BakerRisk key service areas include:
- Blast and explosion effects analysis
- Protective structures design and analysis
- Process safety and risk management
- Materials engineering and failure analysis, with a complete materials engineering laboratory
- Incident investigations
- Joint industry programs (JIP), including a JIP for ammonia and fertilizer companies
- R&D and testing facilities (160 acres and 2,300 acres)
- Training and learning center
BakerRisk clients know that we will not only meet their needs, but exceed their expectations, with sound solutions and advice.