We are an Independent Group of Nitrogen Fertilizer Specialists with an impressive number of years experience in designing, maintaining and operating nitrogen fertilizer plants.
UreaKnowHow.com is a continuously expanding Knowledge Center and Network Platform for the Nitrogen Fertilizer Industry. Our mission is to improve the Safety and Performance of All Nitrogen Fertilizer plants worldwide.
This initiative has been possible and is support by our Solution Providers, a group of reputable companies, offering their products and services as solution to improve safety and performance Nitrogen Fertilizer plants.
The exchanged information is of a non-confidential nature and covers operational and maintenance issues, safety hazards and risks, incidents and troubleshoot cases, revamp technologies and innovations.
Together with our Chinese website UreaNet.cn, our network consists of more than 14.000 Managers and Engineers representing all nitrogen fertilizer complexes worldwide. We are now the largest network in the nitrogen fertilizer industry and we keep growing…Click here to find out who are our Members
On March 1st, 2009, UreaKnowHow.com came online! Click here for our story.
- World’s largest nitrogen fertilizer Library including more than 1400 technical documents including 350 urea patents and still growing;
- A Gallery with more than 1400 nitrogen fertilizer related pictures, figures, drawings and videos;
- Round Tables with more than 2400 discussions in the field of process, operations, mechanical, maintenance, inspection, safety, environmental, product quality or whichever topic you are interested in; not only for urea but also ammonia, nitric acid, phosphate and other fertilizers.
- A Plants Overview showing a complete overview of all ammonia, urea, nitric acid, nitrates and low carbon ammonia plants worldwide;
- A Job Portal for nitrogen fertilizer Engineers and Managers
- A Used Equipment Market
- A nitrogen fertilizer Incidents Database
- A nitrogen fertilizer experts database
- Newsletters for all Members; Biweekly latest news and a Technical Paper covering process/operations or mechanical/maintenance topics will be distributed to all Members
- A Partnership with our sister-website in China: UreaNet.cn
- A Partnership with Nitrogen & Syngas
- A Partnership with BCInsight
- A Partnership with Fertilizer Industrial Services
- A Partnership with AmmoniaKnowHow.com
- A Partnership with Fertilizer Academy
- A Partnership with International Fertiliser Society
- Urea Plants Safety Information
- FIORDA (Fertilizer Industry Operational Risk Database)
- Urea Plants Revamp Guides
- AMMO LASER Leak Detection Systems for Loose Liners
- Training Programs for Nitrogen Fertilizers plants
- E-MarketPlace for Tenders and Offers
- and more to come
We offer a wide range of Technical and Commercial Consultancy Services amongst others Life Time and Reliability Assessment and Expediting Services of critical equipment items, Training Services, BID Evaluation Services, Plant Assessment Services, Revamp Assessment Services, Urea Product Assessment Services, Contractor Guidance & Control Services, Market Studies, Benchmark Studies, Product Quality Assessment Services, Health Checks, High Pressure Piping Corrosion Inspection Services, Operational Excellence Guidelines preparation and implementation, Revamp support, High Temperature Hydrogen Attack in Ammonia Plants, Process Safety Services, etcetera.
We also co-develop with our Solution Providers and Experts a significant number of Innovative Technical Solutions such as the Van Bommel Dedusting Technology for fertilizer products, Restriction Orifices for VOP-heaters, Pressure Measurements in High Pressure Carbamate Gas lines, the KAPP CO2 CHILLER, the Off-Spec Urea Product Upgrader, the BHDT Zero Dead Volume High Pressure Sampling Valve, AMMO LASER Leak Detection System, 3-Barrier Ammonia Storage Technology and more to come.
Together with AmmoniaKnowHow.com we offer a wide range of Safety Services for Ammonia and Urea Plants like Training Programs, HAZOP studies, Safety Incident Analysis, Safety Risks Assessments, FIORDA etcetera.
For more information contact us any time via: email@example.com