5-Day Urea Training Program: 5-9 June 2023 in Amsterdam – Register Now
For the first time after COVID, we organise again our popular 5-Day Urea Training Program from 5-9 June 2023 in Amsterdam!
More than 1000 participants already highly rewarded this unique Training Program.
Take this opportunity to meet the most experienced trainers in our industry.
The 5-Day Training Program is designed for new as well as experienced managers, engineers and shift supervisors.
The 5-Day Training Program covers a wide range of topics:
- Introduction Urea Process Technologies,
- Corrosion theory & Overview of various corrosion phenomena in urea plants,
- Fluid Bed Granulation,
- Thermodynamics and Phase diagrams,
- Operational aspects and Troubleshooting techniques,
- Safety, Health & Environmental aspects,
- Atmospheric corrosion;
- Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI),
- Corrosion in steam and cooling water systems,
- Historical Overview of Materials of Construction in urea plants,
- High Pressure Synthesis equipment,
- High Pressure Piping & Valves,
- Corrosion Inspection Techniques and Inspection Program,
- CO2 Compressors design and operational issues,
- Revamp and debottlenecking technologies,
- Discussion of numerous Troubleshoot and Corrosion / Reliability Cases and Latest Innovations.
Register Now as the number of applicants is limited. And we have Group Discounts!