2007 Brock Vibratory Screen Cleaning Methods
1. Sliders and Slider Clusters are the most common screen deblinding method for the majority of wet and dry vibratory separator processes.
2. Ball Trays are used for coarse mesh dry screen cleaning.
3. Sandwich screens generate more efficient screen cleaning action then sliders on perf plates, or ball trays.
4. Screen cleaning devices on the top side of the screen are less common and used for more specialized cleaning applications.
5. Liquid spray cleaning methods are used for unique wet screen blinding issues.
6. Ultrasonic screen cleaning is a high frequency device which is very effective, but limited by the higher process cost.
7. Pneumatic screen energizer systems yield the benefits of high frequency excitation at a lower cost